Mid-Career Conversations were created with alumni like you in mind — alumni who have several years experience and are now considering (or have already made) an important transition.
Each event will focus on a specific mid-career transition and feature a fellow alumni speaker sharing their own personal story and experiences. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and then move into virtual breakout rooms to discuss your own unique situations and ambitions.
Please join us on Thursday, January 27 as Christa Dickenson (MA '93), Executive Director & CEO of Telefilm Canada will share her experience of:
• Her career journey to becoming a CEO
• Her leadership style to motivate others
• Skills and strategies she developed for career success
• Her perspective as a leader, mover and shaker in Canada's audiovisual sector
• Challenges encountered and how she's overcome them