This session is on using Echo360, an interactive educational video platform, to host, create, and edit videos in your course.
The agenda for this session includes:
- Accessing and setting up Echo360 in Canvas
- Recording videos with Echo360’s lecture capture
- Adding a video to Echo360
- Editing videos with Echo360
- Reviewing student activity data
- Creating assignments for video submissions
Adding Interactivity and Reviewing Student Participation with Echo360
- Posting discussion questions to videos.
- Adding student engagement features to videos, including adding notes,
flagging confusing sections of videos, and responding to discussion questions.
- Attaching timestamped activity questions to videos.
- Creating assignments with Echo360 and linking them to Canvas gradebook.